Location: Masters Millwork, LLC – Madison Heights, MI
Commercial Architectural Millwork Installer (Madison Heights, MI)
A rapidly growing commercial architectural millwork company which features custom plastic laminate and solid surface cabinets, countertops, reception desks, and wall panels is seeking a full time experienced cabinet installer.
Responsibilities and Duties
Qualified candidates will:
- Be able to read and interpret drawings, production documents and work from sketches.
- Maintain an excellent attitude and have the ability to work well with others.
- Have all necessary tooling to perform the tasks required.
- Be able to complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Strictly adhere to all safety measures.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Be compensated based on experience.
- Be able to work in physically demanding jobs, including standing, kneeling, bending, lifting and working at varying heights.
Qualifications and Skills
Applicant must be an experienced cabinet installer with reliable transportation and on-time work ethics. Must be willing to work nights and weekends when the project requires it.
If you are interested in joining our team, contact us at email@example.com